Get your money!

13 Mar

Doing an unpaid internship or working for free? No problem – stick it out, then call the Employment Tribunal to make a violation of national minimum wage legislation claim and get your money!

n.b. claim needs to be made within 3 months after work has ended. Unfortunately charity organisations are exempt from NMW and can exploit all they want.

%d bloggers like this: